giovedì 9 agosto 2007

YoOoOoOo.. bored here



yeah tonight was odd. me n mcc figured out what our new hobby will be. im gonna look so cool in all my get-up-gear. and my sister said its not too great of an idea to go archery shooting. bc with my rage and anger problems.. it wouldnt be too good. but i wouldnt shoot people with it, i swear!! i wouldnt even hunt animals either! i just want to practice for good aim in my back yard when im bored. so anyways my friday was very interesting, i stuffed myself with chinese food. omg too much. i wont hafto eat for a week. no tip :X but anyways, we went to king of prussia mall and tomrw im going to allentown to see a show, should be veryyyy fun =P* then sunday another show with kristen. then monday is work n then me n kristen are going to dick's to pick up "hobby gear" :D hehehehehehehehe. i cant wait! then wednesday is dorney fun! i think we should bring a cooler, guys!

2 commenti:

thosesmiles1941 ha detto...

hah. here do YOU work, kris? youre so funny......

asriaabtyahoocom ha detto...

omg the night was so worth the amount of money *i* paid.. yeah you still owe me 5 bucks for gas and motel charge. but other than that, i had so0o much fun laughing my ass off. i just wish i didnt feel so scuzzy. lotsa new frinds we made gurl.<3 little ole me