giovedì 21 giugno 2007

"okay im definitely wearing a sock on my head".....



that was me, kristen, and chrissy the other day at the plymouth meeting mall. omg it was so funny, me n chrissy were ninjas and kristen was a scuba-er. hahahaha! oh man you hadto be there. maybe this will give you an idea: well anyway, yesterday was work :) then i went to the mall and got some shoes... today im not working bc my parnents are... well lets not say those words. but ill probly work tomorrow. ya kno i was thinking about the last few days. and my conclusion was.. wow i got problems. im just so glad i have one helpful sister and lots of friends who care and listen. uhh well, some more than others. some just call to talk to other people they are currently with, not even pay attention to what youre saying, and dont even attempt to comprehend the severity of your problems. yeah THOSE people i will just hang up on :D yeah staying out all night to watch the sunrise till 6 am with steve made me realize: although i am so mean, i can be nice too. its just people dont give me a reason to be nice to them.yesterday i was at Chi Chi's with Chau, George, Paul, and Gavin for dinner. when i was in the bathroom, the hostess was in there washing her hands. while i was washing mine she asked me if i went to ryan.i said: yeahher: yeah i noticed you, youre gonna be a senior right?me: yeah. i dont remember seeing you but then again i dont kno facesher: oh i remember everyone's faceme: yeah i have a friend like that.. was it the hair that made you notice me?her: well it was your hair at first that i noticed, then i remembered you wore bright green pants to schoolme: hah. yeah that was meahhh how hot is that.

Nessun commento: